Choice Advantage Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
ChoiceADVANTAGE provides a web-based property management service that allows large and small users to manage and inventory their properties right at their fingertips. ChoiceADVANTAGE's innovative idea is thus focused on online management and is heavily-based on user accounts. It is then quite alarming that many users are complaining of having problems with logging in to their ChoiceADVANTAGE account. Some report having difficulties of finding the Choice Advantage Login in the website's homepage-- a things that is most likely a web lay-out fault (who would put a blue log in tab inside a dark-blue image, especially anything that has a small font size?) Do not stress yourself out and start a panicking rampage: we have provided the direct login url located at the right side of this article. Below is a video illustrating of the exact login process, together with text instructions to further explain the correct Choice Advantage Login. Having problems with your username and password? Follow the instructions below to help you in resetting your login credentials. Finally, we having provided a ChoiceADVANTAGE contact list if ever you have more inquiries regarding logging in to your account.
Steps to follow to login:
1. Copy and paste the following url into your browser's address bar: https://www.choiceadvantage.com/choicehotels/sign_in.jsp;jsessionid=hCdZRcxJqHDgW2mrs56hTkk0nGJxn2pnlZ5vXpXGJsrH2gbCvxhh!721575238. Press Enter and wait for the page to fully load.
2. Enter your username and password in their respective text fields. Click Login.
3. Take note that the Choice Advantage Login doesn't feature a Remember Me option, meaning that you can't store your login credentials in your browser's cache to help you in future logins. You have to manually input your username and password in the direct login link to log in for your next logins.
4. Wait for your account's page to fully load. You have now successfully logged in.
1. TheChoice Advantage login system isn't configured to help users manually reset their login credentials. Choice Advantage requires its users to contact their respective Support Departments who in turn will proceed to reset their usernames and passwords. Because this process is inevitably an internal process within the Choice Advantage webmasters, refer to the following contact list to establish connection with their Support Departments, or with their Customer Service staff in case you have further inquiries or are experiencing more difficulties.
2. If contacting the ChoiceADVANTAGE staff is much of a mess as an option, you can just open your email and refer to your registration email that they sent to you when you first registered your account. While you may not reset your login credentials using this process, you can login using the username and password you forgot that is recorded there and proceed with using your account. You can contact the Choice Advantage Service Staff later when you are not dealing with more pertinent tasks.
Email their support department
Send a letter by courier
PO Box 7166, 479 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004
For users from Melbourne, call
03 9982 4492
Visit their office
Level 2, 1 Southbank Boulevard, Southbank, VIC, 3005
For users from Sydney, call
02 8896 4346
Visit their office
Level 5, 4 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153